Our COVID-19 Policy
At The Harbor, we are continuing to follow the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization, along with state and local health officials. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our residents, families, and employees, and we want you to have the utmost confidence and peace of mind about your community. Keeping our employees informed and giving them the tools and training they need to keep everyone safe is our highest priority.
While we provide the highest standards when it comes to frequent cleaning, disinfecting, and maintaining all areas of our community, we've taken it even further with the installation of state-of-the-art purification devices. These advanced systems work to continuously clean and protect, eliminating 99.9% of all contaminants in the air, as well as contaminants on all surfaces, resulting in a cleaner, healthier, and more efficient environment. This innovative technology runs constantly throughout all areas of our building.
A few things you can expect to see:
- Thermal temperature scans upon entering.
- All employees wearing face coverings at all times.
- All visitors must wear face coverings in common areas.
- A team dedicated to disinfecting all areas 24 hours a day.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout all common areas.
- Appropriate and comfortable physical distancing in all common areas.
The Harbor relies on the best available methods to provide a safe environment. We look forward to welcoming you soon.